Download wallpapers in one click

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day SMS

ROSE IS RED,EYES ARE BLUE
ROSE IS RED,EYES ARE BLUE,YOU LOVE ME AND,I LOVE YOU. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
Valentines Day is a day of love
Valentines Day is a day of love, so mum, I want to say that no-one gives more love than you; You brighten everyday. You
deserve my undying love, You earned it from the start. So on Valentines Day I give to you.A very special place in my heart!

Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paogeKitna bhi chaho na bhol paogeHum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao geHumein mita sakte ho to mita doyaadein meri, magar..kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.HapPy VaLentine Day Jan..!!

Honth keh nahi sakte jo fasana
Honth keh nahi sakte jo fasana dil ka, Shayad nazar se woh baat ho jaye. Is umeed mein karte hain intezaar raat ka, ke shayad
sapne mein mulaqat ho jaye…HapPy Valentine's day..
Say I Love You
Hi baby u know when i say 'i miss u' it,s always old onefor me, but when u say 'i love u…' really darling it'salwayes new for me.
My Sweet Heart
U r uniqueU r caring &U r the best….N I'm d luckiest toHave U in my life!HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!

Which colour u think suits me
White-silentBlue-coolRed-reservedpink-lovelyvoilet-naughtybrown-isolatedorange-hotblack-smartgrey-talkativeWhich colour u think suits me?Reply soonmy valentine..
Will u be my Valentine
Could you say where the sea ends from the shore…?' MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U.' [Will u be my Valentine?]

Perfact love is not red roses
Perfact love is not receiving,it is giving and forgiving.perfact love is not red roses on valentine day,its the rest of 364 days of knowing you love someone.
Soocha aap say baaat karooon
soocha aap say baaat karooon ……Phir Soocha …ek mulaqaat Karoon …Phir Sooocha ….q na … Intezaar karoon …Phir.. Soocha …q na .. ek kaam karoon …ek piyaara sa sms aap k naam karoon …HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
You are my only Valentine
V….is for Valentine ; you are my only ValentineA…..is for I will Always be yoursL…..is for Love at its most extremeE…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.N…..is for Never-ending loveT…..is for we will Always be Together foreverI…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you toE…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting
Luv meanz
Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,to miss some1 in crowd,2 find some1 in every thought,to live 4 some1, luv some1,
If i capture ur heart
If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?If i capture ur heart , will u love me ?
Day & Night my thought r of U
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,Day & Night my thought r of U..

I wanted to let you know
Even thoughWe don't get to be with each otherAs much as we'd like…I wanted to let you knowIn the morning… in the night…U are on my mind… 24 x 7
Happy Valentine Day!

How much you love
Don't wait until it's too late to tell,someone how much you love,how much you care,Because when they're gone,no matter how loud you shout and cry,they won't hear you anymore.
Sharing a great love
Side by sideWe live and growForever in loveThis i know
No other twoWere meant to beMore in loveThan u and me
Yes,side by sideForever we will standSharing a great loveTogether hand in hand..

Here is my heart, it is yours
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,Treat it gently, please do not break it.Its full of love thats good and true,So please keep it always close to u.
Ur only mine wen i dream
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u
Hapy Seas0n 0f L0VE
February is here,L0ve is in the air,Valentines is near,s0 al u l0ve birds i want u 2 cheer!!Have a very Hapy Seas0n 0f L0VE In Air!!
14th February My Heart for sale
Important news.
My heart
4sale.
100%discount.
Smiles can be given to any one
Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles…For smiles can be given to any one…But tears are only shed for people we love!Happy Valentine"s Day !
ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU
IF A PURFUMED ROSE TOUCHES YOUR FACE,IF YOUR MOBILE DANCES ON A NICE TONE,REMEMBER ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU
"HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY"
I wan"t to kiss ur lips
I wan"t to kiss ur lipsI wan"t to play with ur teethI want to teaste ur toungeHey ! don"t get angry frenI m toothpaste………Happy valentine dear
Love kho to do lafz, mano to bandagi
Love kho to do lafz, mano to bandagi, socho to gehra sager, dubo to zindagi, kro to asan, nibhao to mushkil, bikhre to sara
zamana, simte to sirf tum.

No comments:

Chit